Our clients are accepted and treated with dignity and given the opportunity to be a part of a successful Home Care program thereby increasing their ability to be productive in society.
Little Gerald Services is dedicated to providing quality Home Care services to you and your loved ones. We are focused on maintaining diversity and abiding by the most ethical practices. We will continually strive to serve our clients, their families, and the community by providing the best services possible!
- In-Home Aides
- Companionship/Sitter Services
- Respite Care Services
- Personal Care Services
- In-Home Therapy Services
- Transportation and Errands
- Meal Prep
- Light Housekeeping
- After Surgery Care at Home (non-skilled)
- Postpartum Care
- Disabled Adult Care
- Disabled Child Care
- Elderly & Senior Care
- Alzheimer Care & Dementia Care
- Overnight Care
- 24/7 Care
- Caregivers are carefully selected and trained and receive
- direct supervision from a Registered Nurse.
- Caregivers are committed to providing compassion, reliable care to your loved ones.
- Create safe and caring environments.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals based on the client’s dietary needs.
- Engage clients in life-enhancing activities suited to their abilities and interests.
We aim to give you added peace of mind by employing CPR certified caregivers who undergo extensive background checks and training prior to employment.